4295 Okemos Road, Suite 130
Okemos, MI 48864
Equal Footing Law P.C. is a small law firm based out of Okemos, Michigan. There is currently one attorney who owns and operates Equal Footing Law. It is a general practice law firm which seeks to assist individuals of all ages and abilities with any number of legal issues that we encounter in life. I am dedicated to serving and being a contributing part of our metro Lansing community and proud to serve as a lawyer for people in East Lansing, Lansing, Dewitt, Haslett, Okemos, and Williamston, Michigan. Feel free to contact me with your legal problems to find out if I can help you. If I cannot serve you, I will direct you to another law firm which can.
Why Equal Footing Law?
If you hire my law firm, you will receive the personal attention and service that you deserve.
- I am extremely flexible in meeting with you. I will happily come to you to meet with you whatever time we are mutually available. This means you do not need to take off work or otherwise try to find a time between 8-5 to travel to me for an initial consultation.
- When you call the office, you will talk with the lawyer working on your case and not be “handled” by someone who is unfamiliar with your case.
- You will be regularly updated on your case progress so that you are fully aware of what’s going on in your case.
- Due to the lack of bureaucracy, you will receive quality representation to provide you with an equal legal footing as you would receive with a large law firm at a more reasonable price.
- Initial in-person consultations are free for most legal matters to discuss the merits of your case and the issues involved.
There are many more reasons why you should select Equal Footing Law. Please feel free to contact me at 517-529-2733 and let me talk about what I can offer you! If I can’t help you, I can likely point you to someone who can and save you valuable time. Thank you for considering Equal Footing Law, P.C.!